POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Marble + Turbulence + Isosurface ( bug ? ) : Re: Marble + Turbulence + Isosurface ( bug ? ) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Marble + Turbulence + Isosurface ( bug ? )
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 29 Nov 2001 14:30:25
Message: <3c068cd1@news.povray.org>
In article <3c0688b6@news.povray.org> , "Marc-Hendrik Bremer"
<Mar### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:

> Perhaps it's related to the marble + turbulence bug reported as fixed in the
> next beta?

Yes, but I don't understand what the isosurface has to do with marble.  As
far as I can tell the isosurface doesn't use marbel, so where am I supposed
to look for a problem?  In the marble plane or the isosurface?  If it is in
the marble plane, why is there an isosurface in the scene?

See, I need to know what effect is supposed to be there and what is wrong
with the current output in order to even know what I am supposed to fix, if
anything at all...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg